Available, Recently completed Jan 2023, please contact us directly if you would like to purchase this piece. Price includes install if within the Mpls/St. Paul and surrounding area. If outside this area please call for a special shipping quote and coordination of install. Custom Stone Fountain hand carved with pump for a complete working water feature. Fountain is 26" tall and weighs a total of 200 lbs. Basin and composition stones are various Granite, Basalt, Jade Mexican Beach, and field stone. This fountain can be viewed in person at the University of Minnesota Landscape Arboretum in Chaska MN, through February 26th 2023.
- Equipped with 130 GPH mag drive pump by Total Pond. Pump installed within basin stone and sealed with silicone/rubber stopper. Fountain should only be plugged into a GFCI outlet.
- Equipped with stainless steel bracket and pipes/tubing to interface with pump and support composition stones, bracket is affixed to the basin via stainless anchors.
- Equipped with drain 5/8" diameter core hole thru bottom and 3/4" tapered rubber stopper drain plug.
- Basin has heavy duty felt tabs to allow fountain to site atop a table if desired.
- All stones are numbered, keyed for orientation, and sealed with a color enhancing stone sealer.
- Comes with remote for on/off and timed auto off functionality
- Fountain can be used either indoors or outdoors. It can also be elevated by using a robust table, pedestal stone, or tree stump, any of which can be provided and installed by Tonka Bay Fountains at an addition charge.